This poor little greenhouse was in bad need of some TLC. It had served us well the past few years...keeping our tomatoes, peppers, and cucumbers from freezing in the lovely Bancroft climate. But the snow, wind, and rain had a done a number on it. The kids all pooled their money and bought materials for a remodel job for Mother's Day. I really loved the thoughtful gift. Roy was down for all the labor. That's what he gets for being so good at everything "construction." Val helped a lot, too.
Before....




3 comments:
That was a great gift. Smart kids! Who knows, you might even share some of your fresh vegetables with them.
When I just typed the word, vegetables, it made me think of the way Grandma Spaulding used to say it. I don't know if you noticed, but she pronounced every syllable and didn't skip over that second e. She'd be proud of you and your garden.
Wow...that looks so good. We did good..real good. Happy planting.
There is just something about having the garden tilled and planting. A good feeling of accomlishment, kind of like looking at a finished quilt. I love your picture, too. Hope we get our quack grass killed in time to do a garden here. Our kids will be really sad if we don't get a garden done, cause they love it when we share, too.
Post a Comment