Monday, March 17, 2008

The calendar says it's spring, but.....


I was chatting with Brenda today, and she told me how beautiful it is right now in Mesa....her favorite time of the year. Well...Spring in this part of Idaho has got to be my least favorite time of the year. The snow is still here, and its not pretty and white anymore, just brown and ugly. And there's always plenty of mud, and it seems to find its way into my house. I finally took down all my snowmen and Winter decorations today, and put up some Spring stuff. It's hard to get in the mood, though, when you look outside. On the brighter side, however, spring does bring with it the promise of warm days to come! No more complaining from me. I'll take spring...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lataun said...

Hi Mom,

It's Spring over here in Oregon. Daffodills blooming! I hear you though...we are probably going to come back to two feet of snow.

Miss ya, Taun

Lucy said...

Sorry about spring, Myrna. How about today's addition...
Anyway, we can have spring in our hearts, right?? I'm going with that idea today.
I'll see you soon!
Lucy