Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Quilts and more quilts


I have a quilt on at my house right now. It is for my sister-in-law, Claire. My sister, Karen, got wind of it and came on Saturday to take a few stitches. She loves to quilt, too. John, Kayla, Trevor, and Alesha came too, to hang out and see everybody. Maxene and Macy had been talking about coming to Lava Hot Springs, so they brought friends and came the same day. After eating perch that Roy cooked up, and some quilting, we all rewarded ourselves with a soak in the hot pools. Fun day!

Quilting is one of favorite things. Here are a few of my latest.



3 comments:

Lataun said...

So excited to see another post! It looks way better on the frames then it did on your bed, colors are so pretty!

Sad we missed out! Lataun

Penny K said...

Mern- You are so talented. They are beautiful. I like the blue and white one on the bed.

Battfam said...

The quilts are great. You are such a busy bee. You've inspired me. I think I'll go clean my sewing room. I know I have an unfinished project or two in there.