We had lots of grandkids (8 out of 10) here for the Thanksgiving weekend. It was hectic and fun. We went to the mountains one day and watched the men ride up a steep hill on the motorcycles. We took the kids to play ball in the gym of the old School House Inn. And we went swimming at Lava Hot Springs. We even managed to get in some shopping and quilt block sewing, too.
River, Boston, and Jack loved riding around the house and the shop.
I love the bath pictures! This is Boston, Simon, and Mia. Such sweet innocence!
Haddi and Sicilee doing hair. They're really getting good at it...and I'm wondering when it was that they got so big. It seems like yesterday they were the ones in the tub together!
I felt like a real miracle worker when I managed to get Jack and Mia down for a nap at the same time...in the same bed! I guess I still have the touch!







3 comments:
What a fun Thanksgiving you had. The holiday season is just beginning and it is so fun. I hope you have a great Christmas too.
You make things so much fun Myrna. (you're making some of us look bad, though)
you are a good grandma---I hung up little wooden mittens with one for each grandkid and brought a tear because they are getting so big. I don't want this time to go so fast!
Post a Comment