Roy and I got released from Primary today, and got sustained as Cubmasters. Yikes! It's not a new thing for us, however. I have done my time as a den mother on several occasions when the boys were in it. And Roy has served as cubmaster more than once. This time Roy will conduct the monthly pack meetings and I'll do the legwork behind the scenes. I guess it's a good place to be. We'll just need a little refresher course in silly applauses.
Roy and Robert...and the first pinewood derby. He brought home first place with his '57 Chevy.
Roy and Seth with another trophy.
Roy and Val this time, showing off the fancy pick-up. Roy did do a good job with the boys and their pinewood derby cars. They weren't always winners, but they were always "winners."Wish us luck.....we'll need it!



3 comments:
I guess it is stuff like this that keeps you young. You guys will be great.
So glad dad doesn't have that bushy beard anymore...YIkes!
The pictures of old were great....kind of Charles Mansonish, but great.
I can't think of better cubmasters than you two! I think Audrey just went to cub training....maybe she can share some new cheers with you. I have to say she didn't get as big a kick out of the training as I did. (It has been years ago) I always thought those cheers were great.
Post a Comment