Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Happenings

1. Its time to get the snowmen decorations put away and get the Spring things out. And I just had to sit down today and get rid of my snowman background. I'm not sure why, though, its blizzarding outside as I type. (sad face)

2. They say Spring means "new birth"....well, that's just what we had. Baby girl Eddins was born this morning at 9:00 a.m., weighing in at 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 19 inches long. Proud parents are Val and Meg. Her name is Bella Marie. What a little sweetheart.

New family picture

Big brother, Jack, loves her already!

3. We went to Bozeman last weekend to be involved in a film being made for a PBS show called "Made in Montana." They are doing a spot about Ro Drift Boats to air sometime this summer. Pretty cool!


We took Indee and River with us and they had a blast playing with their Montana cousins.


Silas had a birthday while we were there.

We also took the kids to a children's museum (very cool) and swimming (very fun). In this picture, they dressed up and posed inside a teepee.



6 comments:

ave said...

That is so cute- I love River with the wig on. I'll have to get that pic from you. You're such a good grandma.

Battfam said...

I thought we got to slow down a little when we got to be grandmas? It looks like we don't.
What a great way to be busy though.

Lataun said...

River is thrilled to play "dress-up"! I bet Indee and Ryann had him doing all sorts of things he didn't really want to do like "playing house", etc.

I love baby "pending". I can't wait to see her and kiss on her. Lucky you!

Lataun said...

p.s. cute background...you're so techy

di said...

I am posting my first comment. Selina will be proud of me, she has wanted me to post on her blog. Love the new background color.

Lucy said...

Be sure to tell us when you're on TV. It sounds like a fun trip with Grandma & Grandpa. I'll bet you're the favvys!