Thirty-three years ago today, Seth arrived and brought with him a whole lot of joy and challenges. He was a happy child who captured everyone's hearts with his kind heart and funny personality.
He's a hard worker and has learned lots of skills....from guiding fishing trips in Alaska to tree trimming to building boats. He loves fishing, golfing, and doing anything in the outdoors. He's one of those people who excels in pretty much anything he tries.
He's still a kind-hearted, gentle person who is always willing to help. I never question his love and devotion to his mom and dad.
He loves kids and loves to play with them. His nieces and nephews call him "the favorite uncle."
He has a new little family now including his girlfriend, Ann Marie, and her five kids. His love for them is very evident....as is their love for him. This is him with one of the twins.
Happy Birthday, Seth! We love you!





4 comments:
What a great post. I loved the pictures. The closeup of Seth as a little guy should be framed...so cute. You are really good at this blogging thing.
This is such a fun post. Your boys are starting to look so much like each other! My favorite one is with the freckles. Sooooo cute.
(when did our kids start getting so close to our age?/)
When I saw that pic of Seth as a baby, I just wanted to grab him and kiss those cheeks. What a doll. Him and Robert look so much alike. I truly love all those kids of yours, and you too!!! love, Di
Post a Comment