Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Before and After

Number 1. 
Last summer when we were working feverishly on the outside of our house, it rained....  Roy decided he would take that rainy week and work inside to finish our master bathroom shower.  I was elated!


Before....

After.... 

After....inside.
It is so nice...very roomy inside.  It has two shower heads and even a bench.  Roy is such a "jack of all trades."  The tile looks so fantastic!  He did a really good job.   I'm so glad I am married to such a talented handyman.

Number 2.
Over the past couple of years, I have been trying to become a good bread maker.  Heros of great bread makers in my life have included Nadine Ricks, Cynthia Hillman, and Kristen Simmons.  I have always wanted to be one so when Roy bought me a Bosch for Christmas, there was no more excuses.  The pressure was on for a perfect loaf of homemade whole wheat bread. 
Before....

After.... and oh so yummy (if I do say so myself!)

I guess if you think about it, life itself is just one big "before and after" post.  So glad we don't have to be stuck in all the "befores" of life.  And really glad we have the chance to improve ourselves as we go along and create our own list of "afters".

2 comments:

Battfam said...

Loved your before and afters. You've inspired me to try again at wheat bread. My last few attempts were LEAD BREAD. Nasty stuff.

Lucy said...

Good post Myrna. You are such a smartie.
Roy did a great job.