skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I've spent the last five days at Lataun's house taking care of her and the girls. She had to have more sinus surgery, and it's a pretty miserable recovery. I have to say, I agree with the old adage that the more you serve and sacrifice for someone, the more you love them. It's such a joy to feel the love of her and the little ones, and see them sad when I leave. Lataun is a great little mom. She's so organized and on the ball. She keeps scrapbooks on her girls that look better than the magazines. She has a real flare for decorating, I love it when she gives me pointers. We share a love for good books and scrappy quilts. She takes her church jobs very seriously, right now as Primary president. She's very generous and giving, and always sticks up for the underdog. She has lots of friends, and her friends love her. I can tell she understands me. She laughs when I laugh, and she cries when I cry. From the time she was a baby, I felt like we had been friends in heaven. And I'm so grateful to be her mom, and friend, here on earth. 
.
3 comments:
What a sweet blog. It almost made me cry, too. I hope Lataun is getting better quick! Sounds like she doesn't get much down time with her kids & church job.
Glad you got to go be with her, too. You're a good mom, to Myrn!!
Ditto on what a great blog that was. Lataun is a sweetheart and I'm pretty sure all that she is had something to do with her great mom.
Man Mern you brought tears to my eyes.
Post a Comment