Four jobs I have had:
1. Spud truck driver
2. Teacher's aide
3. Bookeeper
4. Domestic Engineer
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Fiddler on the Roof
2. That Thing You Do
3. Wizard of Oz
4. Dragonfly
Four places I have lived:
1. St Anthony, Idaho
2. Mud Lake/Monteview, Idaho
3. Mesa, Arizona
4. Bancroft, Idaho
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Medium
2. Oprah
3. Medical Mysteries
4. Frasier reruns
Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. Germany
3. Russia
4. Poland
Four people who text me regularly:
1. Di
2. Gary
3. Shauna
4. Seth
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Strawberry shortcake
2. Fresh peaches
3. Roast beef & potatoes and gravy
4. Popcorn
Four places I would like to visit:
1. More National Parks
2. Nauvoo, IL
3. Alaska
4. Branson, MO
Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. A new grand-baby
2. Outside of our house finished
3. Tile laid
4. Getting some family temple work done
Four friends I'm tagging:
1. I think all my friends have done it
How long have you been married? 37 years
How old is your spouse? 56
Who eats more? Probably Roy
Who said I love you first? That would be Roy
Who is taller? Roy
Who sings better? Me...Roy doesn't sing much
Who is smarter? Roy, in most ways
Who controls the TV remote? What a silly question
Who's temper is worse? Roy's....but he's mellowed out a lot
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Roy
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me...but he does once in awhile
Who is more stubborn? him
Who is the first to admit they're wrong? that's a hard one for both of us
Who's parents do you see the most? His
Who has more friends? That's got to be a toss-up
Who has more siblings? Me
Who wears the pants in the family? Definately him, and I like it that way



1 comments:
good job Myrna for getting clear through that. It's kind of fun to read about ya!
Post a Comment