Just as I hate Spring, and love what it brings (Summer), I love Autumn, and hate what it brings (Winter). So I guess turn about is fair play. Here are some of the things I love about Autumn.
1. The weather ..... cool, crisp nights, warm sunny days
2. Harvesting my Garden
3. Fall Colors ... and going on the four-wheeler to see them.
This was just a few miles from home. I don't know what this tree is, but it has the most beautiful fall leaves I have ever seen.
4. Corn on the Cob ....and other yummy, fresh things to eat.
5. New Potatoes! Love this picture of Gary and Stacia.





2 comments:
Myrna, I'm going to have to quit reading your blog. You are making me homesick. Not really. It just makes me appreciate home more. I, too, love that picture or Gary and Stacia. The one of your little grandson eating the corn is a classic. The look in his eye says it all. Great photos of autumn's splendor too.
Autumn is great. My very favorite colors for sure.
I also am glad that with autumn, lots of bugs die. Yea for dead bugs.
Post a Comment