March...."in like a lion, out like a lamb." Yeah, right....more like "in like a lion, out like a crazed beast!"
"April showers bring May flowers." ....more like "April snow showers bring more mud!"
March 25.....Bella
Two weeks old now, and changing so much.
Two weeks old now, and changing so much.
March 27......Silas
Three years old with his first short haircut.
Three years old with his first short haircut.
Also March 27 .... Brenda
Showing off the quilt she put together for Karlee
(see previous post)
April 3 ..... Sicilee turned 12 ......(that doesn't seem right) She'll always be special cuz she's our first grandchild.
April 6 .... Uncle Wayne....always too far away to celebrate with.
April 14.....Lataun....born on Easter Sunday....probably my favorite girl person ever.April 18 ....Megan .....multi-talented daughter-in-law
April 19 .... Indee....turning 7......calls grandpa on the phone several times a week to solve her problems, or just to chat. (Makes his day)
May 18 ....Haddi Boo...turning 10......a kind-hearted sweetheart

May 25 .... Ryann ..... turning 5 years old......creative, imaginative, and funny
I love birthdays...it gives me a reason to think about that person and remember how blessed I am to have them in my life!



3 comments:
Wow Myrna.....I would have to have all of those days written down to help me remember!! Spring is a great time for babies, so it's a great time for birthdays. Lots of cute people there.
Wowza! How do you keep them all sorted out?
Loved Brenda's quilt too. Better watch out or you might get dethroned.
Yikes....And I thought I had it bad for spring birthdays!!
Post a Comment