Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our Happy Holidays

We woke up Christmas morning at Faren's house. The three little boys were so excited about all the loot! River got a remote control snowmobile....and karate pajamas the night before.

Boston shows off his karate moves!

Simon's legs are too short to make the inchworm go.

Indee and Mia got American Girl dolls that look like them.

There was some sledding before the big family party at Lataun's house.
(Notice the gorgeous Tetons in the background)

After eating a yummy turkey dinner, and before opening family gifts, the kids performed the musical numbers they sang in their school Christmas programs.

The girls showing off their new sweaters.

I made winter hats for all the grandkids this year. It was a fun project. I started about Halloween, so I'd have plenty of time to do all 17 hats. (Seth's five are not pictured here.)

After spending a few days at Driggs, we took three grand-daughters and traveled to Monteview to spend the night with Grandma Eddins. It was a sad and empty house for her this Christmas. (sad face) The girls then went to Bancroft with us. We had fun with them, playing games and swimming at Lava. They went back to their own homes Wednesday. Then we spent New Years with Ron and Cindy in Dayton.
Hope all of you had as much fun as we did. But now...on with a new decade!



3 comments:

Battfam said...

Now that's what I'm talking about...what a fun Christmas post. I'm impressed with the hats you made, all 17 of them.

Lucy said...

way to go Myrna! 17....wow
I guess it's something for the rest of us to strive for.
Glad you had such a fun Christmas. It was extra pretty again this year with all the pretty snow.

di said...

LOVE THOSE HATS. Really can't tell from pic., but did you knit them or what?