I cried today in church during the closing song, "The Star Spangled Banner." A man had stood up in the meeting and mentioned how different things might be if we sang the third verse for awhile as the main verse instead of the first. The verse that says, "In God is our trust." It seems this country is forgetting that part of the song and that part of our beginning. On a lighter note, we had a fun boating day on Alexander Reservoir on the 3rd. Max and his girls were here, Gary and Angie came down with their boat and brought 3 girls and Karen. Trevor and Alesha came over from American Falls. We took the pontoon boat out and used it for a dock, and had a barbecue right on the water. Fun day!
Max is just chillin'.

Val brought out an old water bed mattress to play on. Turned out that the thought was a little better than the action!

Val brought out an old water bed mattress to play on. Turned out that the thought was a little better than the action!
Val, Gary, me, and Jack. Whoa....I look like my mom in this picture!
Roy managed to catch a few perch. Jack, I'm sure this is just the first of many fishing "watch and learn" sessions with your grandpa!






2 comments:
you guys always know how to have fun. Good job. July 4th is always a great day in my book!
What fun! I hope nobody got sunburned. You do look like your mom, Myrna. Lucky you.
Post a Comment