Friday, May 1, 2009

First 4-Wheeler Ride of the Season

One of the reasons I'm so excited for warm weather....getting out on the 4-wheeler with Roy. Last week we went up into the local mountains to check it out. It was a beautiful evening, and I didn't even have to wear a coat. (Unlike this week, when you needed a coat and hat every day....what's up with that?)

One of the many roads and trails...leading to who knows where. Mostly for the hunters, I think.

There was snow on one side of the road.....

...and green grass on the other side.
I never get sick of the views up there. How fun for it to be right in our backyard!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lucy said...

That last picture looks like something that people frame. Idaho is such a pretty place!
Jay calls it "the good life".

Battfam said...

I can almost smell Idaho's Spring.
What a great time for a ride...not as dusty as it gets in the summer.